Tumbleweed....
Wow, it's quiet on here!
I suppose I'm as guilty as everyone else - I'm still riding everyday but haven't had any adventures as such. I commute to Dover and back, some days it's been a bit frosty, others I've had torrential rain and high winds - but I still enjoy every trip!
I've put 28,000 miles on my '14 plate Tiger now and it still hasn't missed a beat. I'm on my 3rd chain and sprocket set and, I think, 4th set of tyres. I'm not sure the PCP company are going to be very happy with me - guess i'll have to pay it off and keep the bike when the agreement ends (May, I think).
I'm going to ride down to Dorset around Easter and camp at least one night, and I'm hoping to run up to Yorkshire late in the summer. I want to ride to Innsbruck, but I don't think the budget will stretch that far this year!
Anybody else got bike related plans this year?
lightweight, proud to be a member of Kent & Sussex Bikers since Sep 2013.
Well, that didn't trigger much of a response!
Since I wrote that, I've chopped the Tiger 800 in on an ex-demo Toger 1050 Sport. Did the run down to Dorset and I've also been to Normandy on it - fantastic bike!
I've also got the Thruxton out of hibernation, for this week at least as its such great weather. It seems that I'm not the only bike out there now the weathers picking up a bit..
lightweight, proud to be a member of Kent & Sussex Bikers since Sep 2013.