New Hugger
Well on my trip to Porlock with Club Kawasaki at the weekend my rear hugger decided to have a wobbly and snapped the 'chain guard' bit  Faint managed to gaffer tape it to hold for the rest of the trip and journey home, ordered a new one on Tue and it duly arrived on the wed am, great but there was 2 boxes?????? yep they sent 2!  Rubeyes2 checked card and they had only charged me for 1  Ok so being the honest chap I phoned them and told them the story and they duly sent me a return label and pick up, BUT at no time did anyone thank me for returning the 'spare one' I'm a bit disappointed with them Ranting2 Ranting2 Ranting2
anyhow new hugger fitted

and a clip from Cheddar on the way home
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
vitesse45, proud to be a member of Kent & Sussex Bikers since Nov 2012.
Wow! It is really awesome .

(11-05-2017, 09:28 AM)vitesse45 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Well on my trip to Porlock with Club Kawasaki at the weekend my rear hugger decided to have a wobbly and snapped the 'chain guard' bit  Faint managed to gaffer tape it to hold for the rest of the trip and journey home, ordered a new one on Tue and it duly arrived on the wed am, great but there was 2 boxes?????? yep they sent 2!  Rubeyes2 checked card and they had only charged me for 1  Ok so being the honest chap I phoned them and told them the story and they duly sent me a return label and pick up, BUT at no time did anyone thank me for returning the 'spare one' I'm a bit disappointed with them Ranting2 Ranting2 Ranting2
anyhow new hugger fitted

Hi I'm going to Porlock this weekend, can you give a heads up on some good roads, places to head for etc.
(21-08-2017, 10:07 PM)hondabikeboy Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(11-05-2017, 09:28 AM)vitesse45 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Well on my trip to Porlock with Club Kawasaki at the weekend my rear hugger decided to have a wobbly and snapped the 'chain guard' bit  Faint managed to gaffer tape it to hold for the rest of the trip and journey home, ordered a new one on Tue and it duly arrived on the wed am, great but there was 2 boxes?????? yep they sent 2!  Rubeyes2 checked card and they had only charged me for 1  Ok so being the honest chap I phoned them and told them the story and they duly sent me a return label and pick up, BUT at no time did anyone thank me for returning the 'spare one' I'm a bit disappointed with them Ranting2 Ranting2 Ranting2
anyhow new hugger fitted

Hi I'm going to Porlock this weekend, can you give a heads up on some good roads, places to head for etc.

Hi
The A39 is a great road, to be honest you can go just about anywhere and there's a decent road/cafe/beach
Hartland Quay is a nice place to visit
Ray
vitesse45, proud to be a member of Kent & Sussex Bikers since Nov 2012.