Free KSB Long sleeve Hi-Vi's
 KSB Long Sleeve Hi-Vi's made specially for us for a photo shoot.

Kent Sussex Bikers and the logo embroided into the fabric front and rear.

Made from breathable material and has FOUR reflective bands on the body and two on the arms.

These are made by Uneek, so not like the cheap giveaways given out by the Highway agency (and these are long sleeve for added safety).

Size: Large

These two are available individually or as a pair for FREE. However I would be grateful if a Donation could be made through me (KSB) to WRAS

Wildlife Rescue Ambulance Service - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
These people do a great rescue service to help wildlife casualties in and around Sussex.

If you would like one, post up, or PM me your Bid amount, highest bid after 7 days gets it delivered POST FREE.

Ksbf smileybl Kent Sussex Bikers, the South East's Premier Biking Forum Rockon

'Join' or 'like' our pages on Facebook Facebook
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. .. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
Follow us on Twitter Twitter KentSussexBiker
£10 of and running now Woohoo
(08-12-2014, 03:28 PM)james.t Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.£10 of and running now Woohoo

Thanks James Thumb  at this rate you'll be in the running for one of these.
Ksbf smileybl Kent Sussex Bikers, the South East's Premier Biking Forum Rockon

'Join' or 'like' our pages on Facebook Facebook
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. .. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
Follow us on Twitter Twitter KentSussexBiker