Tell us how you found us?
Was browsing web or new routes to ride with the group I ride with and noticed a link so clicked it and here I am!......got davers to sign up too!
I was on google looking for info on Kent biker down (Fire Service 1st Aid course) and stumbled upon the forum, looked interesting, here I am.
Looking for ride outs in Sussex and came across the site on google

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I used the Google entry, "Motorcycle Club Kent Sussex", in order to find a forum where I could ask newbie questions and find out about rides, meets etc. and guess what the first result was Woohoo . Simples!
(25-09-2014, 01:19 PM)Snapper Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.I used the Google entry, "Motorcycle Club Kent Sussex", in order to find a forum where I could ask newbie questions and find out about rides, meets etc. and guess what the first result was Woohoo . Simples!

say hi in main forum
that way more will say hi to you
j
Googled local biker groups and bingo found this group!
Hi there and welcome.

why not put a post in the main forum and tell us a bit about you. It's a bit quiet on here just now but hopefully it will get busier now summer's here.
Beelady, proud to be a member of Kent & Sussex Bikers since Mar 2011.
Google  Pray
Mate at work told me about your meet at Charing 20/6/17, see you there!
(15-06-2017, 11:25 AM)Bunnycrusher Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Mate at work told me about your meet at Charing 20/6/17, see you there!

Hi Jim
Welcome along
Ray
vitesse45, proud to be a member of Kent & Sussex Bikers since Nov 2012.