Robin Hood Pub Tunbridge Wells
I have lived 5 minutes from this pub all my life.it would be fine just as some where for a drink and a bit of food.but I think I would rather camp in Libya Think
smells of poo!
(05-04-2011, 08:21 PM)Dave b Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.I have lived 5 minutes from this pub all my life.it would be fine just as some where for a drink and a bit of food.but I think I would rather camp in Libya Think

If People want to Camp & Have Some Beers Etc - What about KSB Brands hatch Summer Event Aug 5/6/7 - Brilliant weekend & My Birthday tooCheersCheersCheersCheersHappyDance2HappyDance2
(05-04-2011, 07:57 PM)weirdfish Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(04-03-2010, 06:55 PM)Miketiger Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(04-03-2010, 05:00 PM)r1jay Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.In their substantial garden is there room for tents pray tell, as this would be ideal if they were to lay on a band and allow us to stay overnight so we could have a few beers as well Think

I have Dave's contact details so will give him a Telephone.
I sort of had a similar thought....... like a KSB Evening, BBQ or something along those lines. Think

I like the sound of that!

Everyone loves the sound of it, but nobody (me included) puts their hands in their pockets regularly enough to make it much of a reality.

huh

(05-04-2011, 07:47 PM)greggswood57 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Ranting2My son went to the carlisle(Hastings) and was told by a regular there that the robin hood was a rough pub!! We laughed. Having been a regular at the Hood for the last 25yrs I guess I know a bit about the place.
Firstly like a lot of places it has a reputation that is unjust, it was a rough place a few years ago but not so now. We regularly meet there on a selection of bikes inc a VTX1800,Rocket,TL1000,XJ1300,FJ1200,Vmax and of course my Harley and have NEVER had any problems with the locals!
I sugest you guys and gals give it a try sometime you might be suprised. As for the suggestion of camping the ample parking area isn't really suited.

Went there for lunch in 2009 on my FireBlade. Was all fine for me at the time Thumbsup

(04-03-2010, 03:15 PM)Miketiger Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.I have been asked by the owner to place this in the Forum.

Hello, my name is Dave, I own The Robin Hood Pub in Tunbridge Wells. We would like to invite you to visit us at some stage. We are a biker friendly pub with a huge car park, 2 large decked areas and substantial gardens. We have an extensive pub grub menu, carry real ales and all of the usual drinks, we regularly stage live music events, recent events have been Pink Floyd and ACDC Tributes as well as many others, so please come and visit us if you are at a loss for a destination to visit when out riding.
Take a look at our Site
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

Hopefully I should be organising a rideout to here in the near future Thumbsup
dave and karen now run the ringles cross just outside uckfield, live bands etc, both into bikes so a warm welcome for bikers :)

Thought there should be an update on the pub. It closed in sept and is currently boarded up. It has been sold to greene king and work starts in Jan to convert it into a Hungry Horse. Maybee people won't be so negative about the place nowWinking
(04-03-2010, 05:00 PM)r1jay Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.In their substantial garden is there You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. room for tents pray tell, as this would be ideal if they were to lay on a band and allow us to stay overnight so we could have a few beers as well Think

Hello,
Indeed it's a great idea!
In the garden it can be done!